View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 04:25 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

http://www.purebreak.com/news/alizee...-est-nee/75582
Quote:
With Dancing with the Stars, Alizée has not only won a trophy Brahim Zaibat face. Singer 'Blonde' also found love with her partner Gregory Lyonnet. And it is with shame that the former Lolita reversed this pretty story, this Wednesday, June 18, 2014 in Le Grand 8 talk.

"A story is born"
In full promotion of his album "Blonde" in stores on June 23, Alizée was today invited the show Le Grand 8 on D8. During his "Face to Face" with Hapsatou Sy, the singer had to answer the following question: "At what point in your life love was the greatest reinforcement?". The great friend of Tal then told: "During the show Dancing with the Stars (...) I lived incredible things A story is born, as I thought it did not exist.". That's what prove that his meeting with Gregory Lyonnet has truly changed her life.

The declaration of Gregory Lyonnet on Instagram
Alizée spoke for him (without quote) on the set of The Great 8 talk, Grégoire Lyonnet proved romantic on Instagram. The dancer has indeed posted a screen capture of his sister in the issuance of D8, and the following message: "My darling on D8 Watch as she is beautiful @ alizeeofficiel". After playing the mysterious couple after their coronation in Dals, the couple - pro accomplices photos on social networks - are decidedly more lies.