View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 02:22 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I hope it works out for you. If it does, it has the potential of being a very memorable trip!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Fingers crossed.
As I mentioned before, I'm sure they got one if not both of my messages. Maybe Greg saw them and his English isn't that good, so he skipped over them or maybe they are just so busy with other stuff, they didn't have time to look into my request.

For what ever reason I haven't heard from them, again, I don't want to pester them. But decided yesterday to contact someone who has helped us out in the past.

So I have two sets of plans in place. Most of my planning has involved what I was originally going to do and that is to go to Latvia/Estonia. I'll pack pretty much the same stuff, with the exception I might throw in a couple of extra short sleeved shirts and shorts for Ajaccio if that happens, so packing is not a problem.

If I wind up going to Ajaccio, I'll more or less just wing it because I'm familiar with getting there. All I have to do is hope there's a room available at the Hotel Albion or someplace downtown.

As far as the plane reservations, I can wait until the day I leave to list for a flight, but I don't think I'll wait that long.

The main problem I face is if I do go to Latvia/Estonia, I may have to pay a higher price for a hotel and/or travel a longer distance to get to a hotel if I wait til the last minute.

But that's the latest update. It looks like at this point, it's not going to happen as far as Ajaccio.