View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:09 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Julien is reporting at http://www.popheart.fr/une-enfant-du...ande-3384.html that a limited collector's edition of Alizée's new album, "Une Enfant du Siècle" will be available for pre-order Monday. It sounds like it will be available from her official site. I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is true. I have to admit it's got me excited. I just wonder if they will except orders from the USA...
Ooo, that's intriguing. If the news were coming from any other source but an official one, I'd be skeptical, but coming from Julien...hmm, Monday will certainly be interesting!

I'd like to take a second to draw everyone's attention to Lefty's comment about the news on the Alizée Nation blog, which makes a great deal of sense (emphasis mine):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357
Assuming this news is accurate, this may be an attempt in part to try to measure how much current interest there is in this album before they start investing in CD production and promotion.

I just hope there will be no problems ordering from here in the USA. And I hope people here order a ton of them. This may be an opportunity to show Team Alizée how much support she has here.

So if this truly does happen, I hope my fellow fans from the USA get on board. If we want to convince Alizée to include us in her plans, it's time to put your money where your mouth is...

And this really goes for all her fans from all over the world. Let Alizée's record company know that we are going to support her! It's the only way to ensure that we get more Alizée in the future.
There you go, kids. You have your orders.

Stay tuned to this space for more details come Monday!