View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

OK, I normally try to avoid double-posting, but it's been a few days, and I'm purposely trying to bump this as a reminder for everybody, sooooooo...

After much cursing and gnashing of teeth, I've finally figured out how this is gonna work.
  • • Every song faces every other song, over the course of eleven rounds
  • • The first round has five face-offs, the rest all have four. Every song sits out two rounds.
  • • A song earns 3 points for a win, 1 point for a loss. Ties are broken by the chatroom.
  • • The song with the greatest number of points at the end of all this nonsense will be declared KING OF THE RING!

Here's how the match-ups break down round-by-round, according to the handy-dandy Excel worksheet I'm going to be using to keep track during the actual chat party:

(Yes, I know the colours are awful. Deal with it. )

I've got it set up to total things as we go, so I can give round-by-round updates as we go along:

(You can download the workbook here, in case you want to follow along at home. Any values you plug into the boxes on Page 1 will automatically fill in on the totals chart on Page 2.)

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, guys! Otherwise I'll see you all there tomorrow!