View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 08:50 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
So once again, this thread is raised from the dead, to shamble across the earth and do my nefarious bidding. Braaaaiiiiiiinnss...!

Ahem, anyway... has anybody else managed to get Wolfram's subtitles to work? I spent most of last night trying to play them along with VLC, and no dice. I upgraded VLC to the latest version, and even tried playing around with the .srt file itself in Subtitle Workshop--and it seems to play fine in the video preview of SW itself--but still no luck.

Could somebody a little more experienced maybe take a look and tell me what I may be doing wrong? I'd really like to use this interview for the next AAm chat party!
A quick check with the Olympio file seems to work fine for me, though I seem to have a corruption somewhere on that file, maybe at the very end.
The reencoded FirstSeb .avi file also works except that it has a little extra at the beginning and so the timing does not line up. For some reason the non-reencoded .mpg file does not seem to work.

By the way, does anyone know how to make a comment in one of those subtitle files (doesn't display in video)?

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 04-08-2009 at 09:02 PM..