View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if this has been reported as of yet, or how reliable this is, though I've just read this on http://lillytown.forumactif.net/forum.htm :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candide (Lillytown)
12 titres, les 3/4 sont des titres rapides.
Quote:
12 tracks, 3/4 of which are fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idol (MFIC)
L'album est bon, l'album est bon !
Il n'en vendront pas 30.000 mais il est bon !
Quote:
The album is good, the album is good!
They won't sell 30,000 but it's good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavos6 (Psychalizée)
Hello à tous, je vous lis plus que je ne poste...
Mais il me paraît intéressant de vous donner l'avis d'un pote qui bosse chez BMG, et qui a écouté l'ensemble de l 'album vendredi dernier, il m'a avoué qu 'il trouvait étrange le son " chateau marmont" et la voix d'Alizée, et que le single lui avait fait pensé au générique de "Candy" le dessin animé.
Quant au contenu de l'album il devrait ravir les fans et surprendre le grand public, le virement musical qu'elle à choisi est audacieux.

Je vous tiens informé de la suite
Quote:
Hello everyone, I do more reading here than posting... But I thought it would be interesting to give you the opinion of a friend who works with BMG, and who listened to the entire album last Friday, he revealed to me that the sound of Chateau Marmont with Alizée's voice was strange, and that the single made him think of the theme song of the cartoon "Candy." When it comes to the content of the album, it should delight fans and surprise the general public, the musical direction that she has chosen is daring.
Theme song of Candy: http://www.coucoucircus.org/da/generique.php?id=67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam (Lillytown)
Il y'a des morceaux que j'adore vraiment et qui change par rapport à tout ce qu'on a pu entendre ! Après si ca va marcher ou pas, je sais pas .. !
Quote:
There are tracks that I really love and that are different from everything that we've been able to listen to! As to whether or not it will work, I don't know .. !
I believe he means if the album will sell well.