View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 08:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Edsel's story of the broken cd reminded me of the autograph session for her album '5' in 2013. I was there along with Ray and I had bought roughly 80 cds for her to autograph for our members. She didn't have the time to sign them then, so I left them with Sony in Paris, while I returned to the States. So about a week later, she signed them and somebody at Sony packed them in a pretty flimsy box. Though many of the cases were cracked, the cds were unscathed.

Sony's flimsy box.jpg

As far as your phone going down, that reminded me of one of my vacations to France where I rented a car. I forgot to pack a cd of Alizee's music to listen to and was super disappointed and constantly reminded of it every time another song came on. There's something extra special about listening to her in France.

Here's a video I took on a trip. I'm a WW2 buff and I was looking for a small town called Oradour sur Glane. My gps led me astray, but at least it was a very scenic ride. Once I turned around, I stopped and talked to the woman I had passed earlier. She spoke English well and I told her the story of being led down the wrong road and I told her the story of the town I was trying to visit. I did make it there later on that afternoon.

I spent the evening in Lyon. That night was the final show of DALS when Alizee won it all and I was trying to vote on my phone. I must've voted about 200 times. It seemed to be going through but I never received a big phone bill which I was expecting because each vote I believe cost 2 or 3 euros. I think you had to have an account established already in order for your vote to count.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-12-2018 at 08:32 PM..