View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 05:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well as much as I hate the tattoos, I realize a large part of why she got them, had to do with the people who are closest to her, having them.

Another part of that is, I've often came out with some off the walls ideas, but in many cases there were members who agreed with me. But one of my ideas I mentioned a few years back is that when she got that rash of tattoos, I suggested that maybe she got them out of depression and that's something nobody seemed to agree with me on. But during DALS era, it came out that there were times when she was lonely and trust me, lonely equals depression.

Now Mylene Farmer is a very smart business woman who realizes tattoos would be unwise money wise. But Alizée is a woman who we know is so devoted to home and family. She doesn't worry about the money. She doesn't worry about the image. All she cares about is those around her and Corsica and their image would never stop her love for them and so I'm sure she figures that her "image" is of little importance to them. All that matters is the person inside.

As much as I realize that and respect her for that, I'd probably go through the roof again if I saw a new tattoo. That's because I've always seen her beauty as being akin to the beauty of the Mona Lisa and akin to the beauty of Helen of Troy, who's beauty launched a thousand ships and to willingly take away from something so incredible, by one's own hand, when there are millions of women who would pay any price to reach that level of beauty, is something I can never understand.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-04-2015 at 05:08 PM..