View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 12:11 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by leto681 View Post
Hello

Her 1st was at 16 (Guess you all know that) the small Fée Clochette.

leto681

I thought her first tattoo was the lizard on her ankle, and that she had that for a year or two before she went berserk on tattoos. Also, I'm not familiar with a small Tinker Bell tattoo, only the large one on her back.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

But one of my ideas I mentioned a few years back is that when she got that rash of tattoos, I suggested that maybe she got them out of depression and that's something nobody seemed to agree with me on. But during DALS era, it came out that there were times when she was lonely and trust me, lonely equals depression.

I see the tattoos as self mutilation. As a rule, I don't care for tattoos on women. I see them as graffiti on the human body. They don't add any beauty to something that is already beautiful.

Alizee's tattoos appear to have been taken without much thought. So I agree, she must have been depressed when she got the bulk of her tats. Being an artist, you would think Alizee would put some thought into marking her body for life, and I would expect the designs to have some artistic merit.

Last edited by Shepherd; 05-03-2017 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts