View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 12:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Ray! Not great seats, but not bad. The best part about these seats, is you don't have to wait out in the cold for hours. Those seats are for the 25th. I also have tickets for the 22nd which is for the floor.

There's so many obstacles. First.....will she be in any of the shows or just a few or all? No matter what's been said, I'll believe it when I see, expecting even if she does plan on it, there could be a last minute cancellation.

Next is trying to get my vacation switched. I like taking a weeks vacation in January, so I scheduled one in January. I tried to coincide it with the one week break before the Superbowl. Unfortunately that's in the week following most of the shows. Hopefully I can get it switched in which case, I can make both shows. If not, I think I can just make that last show on the 25th.

Next obstacle is my shoulder. I had rotator cuff surgery a couple of months ago. The company can deny you flight benefits if your not on full duty, but if I'm not back to full duty, I have a good work reputation at work, so if there's a way around it, I think I will find it.

Next obstacle is the flights. As I mentioned there has to be empty seats for me to fly and the flights to Paris are heavily booked in that week. I may be able to fly into let's say Germany, and catch a flight or a train from there, which wont be a problem if I can get my vacation switched.

I'm wondering about the camera situation too. I usually take your averages size digital camera with a decent zoom, but with my shoulder situation, I may have trouble holding it up for more than a minute at a time or at least steadily anyways and that's the main reason for me going is to get video of her. I'm wondering if RMJ is going and how he will make out. One advantage of the long waits is you usually have a big bag where you put your warm clothing in when you get ready to go inside. RMJ has always managed to hide a big SLR in the bottom of that bag. I don't get along with that guy, but he usually manages to get some great pictures of Alizée.

Jenny too has taken some great videos in the past. If she can get the time off, I will give her a ticket to either show. Better yet, I will give her both tickets I have to the floor, because I think she can tolerate a long wait better than I can. In fact me and other members will come up with a way to pay for her transportation to and from there if she could get the time off, but unfortunately, I think that's her biggest obstacle. The main purpose of all this is to get video of Alizée.

If she can't go, maybe she find out for me if the German member I met up with plans on going. I bought 2 tickets for each show. I owe a lot to him and I'd give him the extra tickets I have, if he can make it.

Again the main thing is will Alizée be there and will she be in all the shows. My main objective here is to have someone who will film Alizée and Alizée alone and I will do what ever it takes to have that happen.

Thanks again Ray for that info, that saved me a lot of research.

Here's a video I put together quickly of several of Alizee's past appearances and this is why this is so important to me.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-08-2015 at 12:38 PM..