View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 05:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There's one other restaurant in Ajaccio that is owned by a cousin of someone in Alizee's family that is called the Forum. Years ago I would not have revealed this, but now I doubt if anyone is going to go flocking to Ajaccio just to see this restaurant.

It's one of several restaurants right at the harbor. I ate there a couple of time during this visit which was the occasion of the autograph session.

On my first visit there, I was served by a very pretty, very pleasant young girl. She spoke English well enough that I could tell her where I was from and I was a fan of Alizee and said I heard the restaurant belonged to a relative of the family and she confirmed that (but she wasn't a relative). With her too I was treated very well and with a beautiful smile and she answered all my questions.

On my last night there, I wanted to try some of the local seafood and I ordered a deep fried plate of sea food. I didn't realize my dinner would be staring back at me and I thought at the time, is this something I should be eating when I'm flying out the next day and despite the fact it was an enjoyable meal, my stomach wasn't used to that and it did cause me some problems but I didn't lose it if you know what I mean.

Attachment 1895

Attachment 1896

DSCF5142.jpg

Ajaccio waitress.jpg

Attachment 1899

Edit:

a few more pictures...

Attachment 1900

Attachment 1901

Attachment 1902

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-10-2019 at 04:27 PM..