View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:22 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I like her too. She has a unique voice. There's several singers that have been in this show that I've loved their voices in the songs they sang in the show, but when I went to check out some of their own songs, I never really found anything that impressed me.

The thing I like best about this show is they pick out some great songs, then they pick out singers who's voices are perfectly suited for them, that's why I would probably have gone to the show next month, even if Alizee wasn't in it. Nolwenn is one of my favorites. Now if she wasn't going to be in it too, then waiting out in the cold in Paris in january to get a good seat, may have been an opportunity I'd have to pass on.
Funny how you are slowly fall in love with all the female french singers of the show

Btw, I'm totally agree with you on the qualities of the show, and you have to remember that the man behind all this, who choose the voices and do the arrangement for the songs is, once again, the talented Jean jacques Goldman.