View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Funny how you are slowly fall in love with all the female french singers of the show

Btw, I'm totally agree with you on the qualities of the show, and you have to remember that the man behind all this, who choose the voices and do the arrangement for the songs is, once again, the talented Jean jacques Goldman.
It's pretty easy to fall in love with the female singers in the show, but I really enjoy the voices of several of the male singers too, most notably Patrick Fiori and Pascal Obispo; such great voices! MP also demonstrated last year what a good voice he has.

I was just reading about Jean Jacques Goldman in Wikipedia and he definitely has a very inpressive resume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinetiam View Post
I am totally liking Zaz, Nolwenn, Claire et all... more and more as I watch Les enfoires clips.

Zaz, Je Veux..... Amazing.
It's a shame that I "believe" the situation with this show being a show for charity, is they can't let the original singer of a song participate in the song on the show. At least that seemed to be the case where Zaz did not participate in Je veux in the 2011 show, though they did show her watching on the side and Nolwenn did not partipate in La Jument de Michao in the 2012 show.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-22-2012 at 02:07 AM..