View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 07:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Chris Marques.........Tough judge????

To me, it appeared Chris Maques was the toughest judge during the competition. On the first night, when Sandrine (host) asked Alizee which judge she feared the most, she added, there's no need to look at me with those big eyes Chris.

In episode 2, the song "J'te le dis quand même", brought tears to Alizee's eyes and after the first two judges gave thier scores, you could see she was still affected by it, but then it was the tough guys turn and what he had to say brought a smile to Alizee's face and visibly changed her mood and I think what he said and the way he was said it was because the tough guy had a pretty good heart inside.

Chris, what did you think of this dance of love?
Well Alizée, for me there was no mistakes. I thought it was a wonderful rumba tonight. With technical elements that were very hard to dance. You did a figure called “the sliding doors”. On this figure, the man go to the front and the woman to the back and suddenly everything changes and the woman comes to the front and the man goes to the back. You did it perfectly, with high precision, very, very well. For me, if you allow me, tonight, I love you too.