View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 11:52 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it looks like good news and bad news concerning whether I will be able to go and whether Alizée will be in the show.

With each new aircraft type our airline acquires, they have to send us to a familiarization course. Now I'm still recovering from shoulder surgery and after using up all my light duty time at work, I'm back out on the street collecting workman's comp, which wouldn't allow me to fly using company benefits. My supervisor called me this morning and said the company wants to send me to a 2 week course starting the 4th in Charlotte for an Embraer 190 which we acquired in our merger. I then have a weeks vacation scheduled which I'm hoping I will be able to take and use my company benefits to fly. If that's the case, it will work out perfectly for Les Enfoires.

Now the bad news. Metronews France reports that Alizée will probably be in another DALS tour show in addition to the one in Brussels. This other one will be in Marseille and I think it's looking more and more like she wont participate in Les Enfoires.

http://www.metronews.fr/culture/tour...!siAyZcDCudwM/
SURPRISE – Loïc Nottet, grand gagnant de la saison 6 de "Danse avec les Stars" vient de confirmer sa présence pour deux dates supplémentaires de la tournée de l'émission. Après Paris et Marseille, le jeune chanteur fera le show à Lyon et Montpellier.

Just out of the final winner of season 6 of "Dancing with the Stars", Loïc Nottet is not ready to stop dancing. The young Belgian singer will perform on stage soon indeed on the occasion of the grand tour of TF1's flagship show.

While it was initially announced on stages Zenith de Paris and the Forest National in Brussels, Loïc Nottet just confirmed his appearance for two additional dates. Despite a busy schedule, the artist will take the trouble to occur face to fans of "Dancing with the stars" in Lyon but also in Montpellier.

An enticing cast

He will join the participants of this year - the semifinalist Priscilla Betti, Olivier Dion, the youtubeuse Enjoy Phoenix and Fabienne Carat - but also former head of the program such as Bensetti Rayane, and Tonya Kinzinger Alizee on 9 January at Dome Marseille.

Spectators can also count on the presence of the jury: Fauve Hautot, Jaclyn Spencer, Chris Marques and Jean-Marc Généreux. Sandrine and Laurent Ournac Quetier take care for their animation.