View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 12:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well as mentioned before, Alizée will be in the DALS tour show in Brussels, then it was announced Marseille too. I have a feeling, she'll work her way into every show. If she does there's only 3 dates she could probably make it into the Les Enfoires shows and that would be for the first 2 shows, then the last show. If she misses the first two shows, that would probably eliminate the last show because you need the practice of the earlier shows.

And what about those first two shows. Those first two shows are probably very long shows when you include the preparation they have to go through before the show. I'm sure she'll have to practice for the Tour's shows too in the days beforehand. It just doesn't look practical.

It's kind of interesting to note when she appeared in one of the Tours shows before, she put on a Les Enfoires t shirt and started singing the theme song. I guess we'll find out how dedicated to this cause she is. As much as I'm tempted to, I wouldn't hold it against her if she didn't appear in L.E.. She's still living the dream and wants to be with her man. Can you blame her?

But as much as I'd be disappointed by her not being in the show because so many great videos of her have come from those appearances. The bigger damage in my mind will be with her not being with people like Pascal Obispo (assuming he'll be in the show) who she worked with on her last album and JJG who wrote a couple of songs for her (What ever happened to those songs?). She'll probably see them and so many other "singers" I'm sure when she's in Paris, but not near as much as if she was fully participating in the show and with that the chances of a new album in the future dramatically go down......imho and if given a choice, I think the number of her fans that want to see her sing again, far out number the ones who want to see her dance.

As I've said before, if they haven't been already, the seeds for ideas of a new album could very well be planted at Les Enfoires where she'll be surrounded by singers and song writers......... if she is there.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-31-2015 at 04:11 PM..