View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 10:11 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Looks like it's official that Alizée will be participating in the DALS Tournée in Paris on 1-22,23,24 and I believe there are 2 shows on 1 of those days, making it very unlikely she will participate in Les Enfoires. It's possible she might appear in the shows on the 20 and 21, but I think the odds are better the Titanic will cruise into New York harbor tomorrow. There's also the possibility of appearing in the final show on the 25th, but after appearing in 4 shows in 3 days for DALS, that's even more unlikely.

Edit:

I can't help but notice she cancelled out of 3 DALS tours shows in febuary. Maybe she has commitments with Disney or maybe Greg's Dance studio or it might have something to do with the studio they are trying to put together in Ajaccio, but it's apparent, they can get time off when needed from the tour. Now in one of the previous tour shows as mentioned before, she put on the Les Enfoires shirt and started singing the theme song, making us think this show to feed the homeless was important to her. In the past, she's appeared in the show numerous times, but with her career floundering, she needed the show, plus with her empty schedule, what else was she going to do? But now that appearing in this show would actually take some sacrifice on her part, she wont be in it. At least that's how it appears at this point. It looks like with 4 Tour shows in 3 days in Paris, she wont make that sacrifice to appear in any of the show she supposedly supports.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-06-2016 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts