View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 08:29 PM

len56 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Not saying she doesn't deserve respect, because she does, but its not your job to tell people whether or not they can express their attraction. If I were into chicks, I'd totally tap her, shes hot! But you know what? It'll never happen. She's an entertainer, she wears sexy outfits, if she didn't want people thinking "damn, she looks hot!" she'd wear a potato sack. I don't think people should be gross and inappropriate but voicing your attraction should not be considered offensive. That's not what this thread is about though. People shouldn't have to pussy-foot around double meanings in the lyrics because it's just a song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Not once did I tell len56 he can't. I just said it is not accepted well here by the majority of people.
I agree with both of these. Euphoria has same idea as me; we should respect her, but also be allowed to um, 'compliment' her , and Aaronius never told me to stop .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
The way I get it, saying "I'd tap that" or anything of that manner seems both disrespectful and a tad bit sexist. With that in mind, I know most people on here came from her JEAM dance (me included) but that doesn't mean we can't post about it in a mature manner with as much respect as possible.
Depends how you look at it, it could also be a compliment It's not really nasty or vulgar or anything. It's not exactly mature either. I'm totally happy leaving it at 'most gorgeous thing ever' if that's preferable around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
Just wait, if you think the guys are bad now wait until the hormones kick in. I am not very much older than you but trust me, your life will change several times in just a couple of years, and so will all of your classmates.
Haha, at his age, they should be going crazy about her. Did they see the JEAM video? lol

All my friends react with "oh... damn" when the camera cuts to her face. Then we all die at that err... wonderful 3:00 mark.

Last edited by len56; 05-17-2011 at 08:41 PM..