View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 05:52 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
Can you explain what you mean by language packs? As a native Spanish speaker I would welcome the opportunity to chat and interact with other Spanish speaking Alizée fans, I would imagine with the upcoming shows in Mexico that they will have lots to say.
Language packs are forum plug-ins to support whatever languages that you want. You have seen the language pull-down menus on web sites where it converts all the text to the language you select? I believe this is a vBulletin forum site and I checked their web site and vBulletin does support multi-languages, but I am not sure if this version of vBulletin does, since it has to be at least 10 years old.

But you are right about Spanish speaking Alizee fans having a lot to say. We have an active member right now whose first language is Spanish. At least half of the comments left on Alizee's YouTube videos are languages besides English and I am not optimistic that Alizee plans to sing in the US. It would be great to hear from those who went to her Mexico City concert and elsewhere without language being a barrier.

I have more responses but would like to wait until some others chime in.