View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 10:31 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
On the other hand, she really likes her M16 hat. I really would like to know why. Maybe be can add a question to the interview list that tactfully asks her if she enjoys target shooting. I read there was a gun culture in Corsica similar to the US.
You know, it would not surprise me at all if this was indeed the case, and a question about "target shooting" might not be a bad idea at all.

If it was the case that this was indeed one of her interests, that would just be "too much" for me.

I mean, for goodness sake, she "sings" "like a Gallic Angel", she looks like a "Goddess", she "dances" like the "Fey", she moves like a little "Quicksilver Panther", she is very intelligent, witty, charming, compassionate, very nurturing, and from all reports is most very likely a wonderful mother, and, she has "culinary skills"!

And now, it might conceivably be possible that she likes "shooting " and has "weapon skills"???

("RedRafe" barely resists the urge to "fall to his knees" and pledge eternal undying "fealty" to "The Alizée").

Is there no end to this woman's "epicness"?

Mortal man is NOT worthy of such things, especially one "nicknamed" "RedRafe".

(I could almost forgive her for the "Heart shaped" sunglasses. Well, maybe not... No Alizée, just nooooo...).

Oh gods, guys, now here is a "thought", bear with me on this one.

Imagine a "day at the Range" with Alizée.

How "cool" beyond all utter belief would that be???

The very "wonderfulness" of that thought makes me almost want to cry...

And you know what, I can "visualize" her absolutely "rocking" a pair of "Oakley Tacticals", or "Wiley X Black Ops" Ballistic "sunspecs".

That particular "visualization", alone, is "warm fuzzy" worthy.

<sighs contentedly>

It would just be a pretty damn special day, wouldn't it...

Last edited by RedRafe; 01-30-2019 at 11:05 PM..