View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 09:44 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Interesting article Ben.Daly. Thanks for posting. Where they mentioned "Recycling bins and a car are washed away on Avenue Noël Franchini.", I think that's in the area of the school. Luckily the studio is on the second floor, still it could affect the building. Not only that, it could have a financial affect on many of their students who live near by.

First Covid-19, now this! What else can go wrong?

I'm not sure if there were links in your post for the videos mentioned but here is a link to Corse-Matin that has news for the area that has some videos.

https://www.corsematin.com/articles/...ajaccio-110213

and here's a Youtube link for one of their videos.

I completely forgot about the Studio That would be very unfortunate if it sustained any damage

In terms of the videos, I'm on school WiFi right now so YouTube and other streaming services are either blocked or advised against. Thanks for uploading them

It's quite impressive the amount of water flowing down some of the wider streets, it will be interesting to see the full extent of the damage from after the water has proceeded. It's the early hours of the morning right now in Ajaccio so we'll have to wait a few hours at least to get some clear pictures of the true aftermath, might post them later once I'm off school WiFi.

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 06-11-2020 at 09:49 PM..