View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 11:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well to be perfectly honest, I had always looked upon the HUB as mainly a file sharing site. I thought anything such as chat was just incindental to it. Of course back in the day, there were plenty of fans around for all the sites to keep busy. I've been working hard to keep interest up in our forum and our Facebook page and that's not an easy job. I see viewership on FB getting lower and lower and the main stuff that draws a big response is when you find something from the early years fans haven't seen before or at least havent' seen in a while.

We had the tournee this year, the Pastry show, the Baptism, the wedding, all of which were just barely enough to keep fans around. We have the current season tournee coming up and I have little interest in that. Though I knew it was a pipe dream, deep inside of me I was hoping for another Les Enfoires appearance which has brought me a lot of enjoyment over the years, but that little candle was extinguished with her annoucnement that she will be appearing in the tournee.

As far as posting stuff to the hub, I think we can all try and do a better job of it, when there's something worth while. I know there have been several videos and interviews I've added English subs to that I could upload. I've been meaning to do that with the DALS shows I had translated, but the problem I had, some of the videos I used were pal and some were ntsc. I tried making videos in both formats but when I tried putting those on a dvd, I had problems with them at some point stopping. I've tried several times to resolve it, but I should just go ahead and upload them anyways and let people see what works for them. They both work on pcs. It's usually on dvd players where you run into problems.

Getting back to keeping interest up, AF was set to close down in a few days and I worked out a deal to keep them open a couple of months. There loss of fans which was heavily influenced by a lack of singing activity from Alizee was also affected by internal arguments. Things can be changed now to bring a better climate to AF, but what it really needs is something 'significant' from her .

Thanks for all you've done with the HUB and I will like I said, start uploading more videos, but the only thing that can truly put a stop to this down ward spiral to parts of her career that truly interest and entertain us is Alizee and I have to be honest, I don't see that happening.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-28-2016 at 11:31 AM..