View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 09:28 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

It might sound kind of rude, specially so for people in here who've been following her for more than a decade, but I doubt she owes her fans anything at all. I mean, it's been 20 YEARS from her biggest hits and her latest albums have been a failure, showing that many of her past fans (people punching close to 40 by now) have moved on. Yes, you might think it's also kind of rude that all you see on her social media are things she's trying to promote, but really nobody forces anybody to follow her and she might even think it's not necessary to keep in "contact" with her fans (again, busy people with family and jobs who're close to 40); I, personally, couldn't care less.

On the point that many individuals from this website are trying to promote her so she can sort of return (?) to singing; that's just a pipedream, really, because nobody here has the budget or connections to do something of the sort. Of course, I know her older hits keep getting thousands of views daily, but those performances were from 20 years ago, while her more recent performances are mostly ignored.

When I first came here, I thought of this website as a place to discuss someone who really mesmerized me by how beautiful her smile was, not a place to promote someone, because that's just impossible.

Last edited by Noppo555; 07-29-2022 at 09:42 PM..