View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 05:04 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure in how good quality you're after, but most of these are only on live performances and no studio version has been done. Youtube for an example isn't going hard when it comes to the audio of a file, and in HD the max you can get is 128kbps (excuse me about the unit, I'm tired and can't think if it's the right one). This is a huge difference if you've listened to the studio recordings which I often do, since they're all recorded in 320. Live performances also tend to have worse quality for obvious reasons (not close to the same equipment used to get the quality of a record).

If you find some other place to get it than Youtube that isn't the same video as on Youtube (since it's most likely a rip) it shouldn't be of any difficulty for anyone to get it in stereo mix quality (192), it would just be to turn on the stereo-mix in Win7 since it's off by default and have a decent soundcard.

However, if you want it in 320 you'll have to stream it from a source that has it in that quality, and from there use an aftermarket soundcard, which costs a small fortune. I am sorry but I don't think the 320 version is available anywhere unless you have some connections that I don't.

One positive thing I can give you though. I got a friend with such a soundcard that I just talked about and he managed to get me the best quality of Dis-lui toi que je t'aime that is possible from the videos that I've seen. If anybody wants I can upload it for sharing, or you can just send me a message on any IM service and I'll send it directly over there. Although (for personal preference) it's faded in at the beginning at the applause and fades out the same way. I doubt anyone would notice a huge difference, even with a good headset.

Last edited by Naft; 02-14-2011 at 05:17 AM..