View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Thanks for the store issue feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
I used this to contact them when the store was first created about an order that didn't arrive and they responded in English pretty quickly... can't remember exactly how quickly but I did get a response without having to wait long... but that was last summer
Thanks for the prompt and relevant reply, BB. But I think they changed the sales system during the temporary store closing at year-end, so the same people may not be doing the fulfillment work this year.

What disturbs me is not that they did not answer fully, but that in over a week they could not even send me a one-sentence reply saying they are working on my request, or asking for any clarification they might need.

Maybe I will wait out a full two weeks and then write them again, asking the simple favor of an immediate acknowledgment of my query. Many messaging systems automate such an acknowledgment these days.

And I guess if Amazon Web services can have a major blackout, maybe I should not be too disappointed in the failings of a small-scale E-tailer.