View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
At that time Trump was taking Hispanic kids from their parents and putting the kids in concentration camps located in the deserts of the Texas panhandle. The kids (as young as infants) were housed in tents without air conditioning. Needless to say there was some bad feelings about that down Mexico way.
Just to be fair, the cages were started by the prior President, and the media didn't say a thing.

Anyway, the times I have been to Mexico in the past I didn't feel threatened in any way. The locals were actually quite friendly and accommodating. Right now, I would not consider a trip to Mexico. The cartels are the ones in power now, and they pretty much can do whatever they want.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
ISo many people want to cross our border. If we let them all in, then eventually the border wouldn't be worth crossing. So you have many people illegally trying to cross the border. Our agents are not going to put up the ones they catch in a 5 star hotel, so it gets a little dicey at times.
Borders need to be enforced. It is what makes a country a country.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 12-06-2019 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts