View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 04:36 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default The Fairy Queen and her Fairies are Hired by the French Government!

His Secretary; Colette brought the man into the Office, A Government man to see you, she told Rousseau, the Solicitor ! How does she know I am a G.M. said the man ? You all have that air about you and you all seem to dress alike, she is very perceptive ! What can I do for you; I have paid my Taxes ! It's Not about your taxes, said the GM man ! And I do not participate in the crimes of my defendants said Rousseau ! It's not about your Clients said the GM. Do we have Confidentiality ? Of Course; Attorney/Client Privilege said Rousseau ! It's above that; Top Secret said the GM ! The Rumor on the street is that you represent the Fairies and we wish to hire them ! Rousseau said; The Fairies do not like the government, You do many bad things in their opinion ! We need help against the Virus; said the GM and we are willing to Pay ! Hence our offer to the Fairies to Dance and Sing and work their Magic against the Virus ! You will have to pay the Fairies Price and my Fee said Rousseau ! And do not think to trick or Trap the Fairies as that might go bad for you ! I will draw up the contract and you can sign it and I will transmit it to the Fairy Queen for her signature. Agreed said the GM. He left and Rousseau spent the afternoon drawing up the legal contract. The next day he told Colette; I am going out for a while, I may be gone a couple days. He took a couple taxis around Paris to make sure he wasn't followed and then picked up an extra car he kept at a garage and drove to a second office he kept for special interviews. Then he put a Barbie Tinker Bell Doll in the window in its package and waited. He had a cot in the office to sleep in case he needed it and a small fridge for snacks. He played a game on the computer while he waited. In an hour there was a knock at the door. It was the Red Headed Sprite Mylene the Fairy Queen and several Drone Bodyguards.
You wanted to see me, said Mylene ? Yes the government wants to hire the Fairies to combat the Virus and they will pay you your fee and provide the venue and security said Rousseau. This looks in order; and you reminded them not to try to trick or trap us ? said the Queen. Of Course said Rousseau ! We will do it; said the Queen, I will sign under my Nome de Plume,
Mary Shelley said the Queen ! And so the deal was struck and the Fairies Danced and Singed and use their Magic against the Virus.