View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 01:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it looks like I'm travelling down this path by myself, maybe because people think I'm on a fool's errand, but it's what I'm going to do. I just wish i had started a couple of months ago.

I e-mailed a Toronto station last night with my offer. Today I'm looking through a list of Montreal stations and this city has probably the best chance for success because of the larger French speaking population there . Now they have a list for types of stations such as French, English or polyglot which is both. They also had a list of stations with the highest ratings. I had hoped one of these top station would be a polyglot, just that I knew it would be easier to communicate, but I think that wont be as much of an issue in Canada as it might be in France, so I will start with the top rated French stations, mainly because I think the majority of "hit" stations will be looking for recent music and 5 is the album that fits that shoe.

One thing I just remembered that I'll have to include in my messages is that the songs for MCE were written by Mylene Farmer who was born in Canada and is now the most successful female singer in France's history.

So I ordered 5 more copies of MCE and 5 which I will hopefully be able to send out to some of these station.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us