View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 03:14 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post

Again it's difficult to interpret this statement as something other than, If it's not absolutely necessary to talk about this, why do you bring up unpleasantries? Please stop talking about these things.
My main point isn't that he posted about this Neo-Nazi shit. It was that he posted the link. Why posting the link? If people want to find this thread they could google it. It's not our task to give these Neo-Nazi forums more clicks and this can be avoided if you don't post a direct link to it.

I won't talk about the rest because I'm already in a bad mood right now and you still seem to misunderstand me somehow so I'll just leave it.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
What is interesting about United States law is that it is exactly that - laws of the 50 states.

We have Federal law, but each State can also make it's own laws. Federal law is intentionally silent in areas where it is recognized that State laws should be respected.

In matters of marriage and divorce, each State is allowed to have it's laws control. Therefore, we do not have one standard for marriage - we have 50. The same is true for divorce. Federal law only comes into play to say a marriage in one State is valid in all States.

One of the reasons so many people get married in Las Vegas, Nevada is that the laws there permit very easy marriages. You go, fill out a little paperwork, and get married. For a little extra money you can even be married by an Elvis lookalike.

Edit:

http://gracelandchapel.reachlocal.net/
Ok thanks for the info
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 04-23-2015 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts