Thread: Les Enfoirés
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 10:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The other day I mentioned how Jenifer has some Corsican roots, well Patrick Fiori who was singing with Alizée with her in the Double Je song, does too. I believe his mother was Corsican and his father I think was Armenian. He is one of my favorite singers from the Les Enfoires show.

He also appeared with Alizée on the show SAGA where she spoke of going to one his concerts in Ajaccio in her younger days

Here is a picture of Alizée and Patrick taken by Alizée's father. This June day was a holiday in Corsica (LA SAINT ERASME) and they attended an event that was a blessing of the ships.

I'm also attaching a video when he sang in Les Enfoires "L'Assasymphonie" with 3 other singers. Alizée was in the orchestra. L'Assasymphonie was one of the songs from Mozart's Rock Opera which was a French play about Mozart's life. This is when I was first really impressed by his voice. Nolwenn Leroy also has a great voice (and great legs). She went to college in the U.S. Pascal Obispo helped Alizée out with one of her albums and Tina Arena also appeared with her on the SAGA show.

Alizee Fiori.jpg

Alizee Patrick Fiori blessing of the fleet LA SAINT ERASME.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-14-2018 at 10:59 PM..