View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well a lot of times when I travel, I usually go places during the off season for 2 reasons. I prefer going places when they are not packed. I don't mind if the weather isn't that warm there. It's usually warmer than what I have to work out in. The other reason, being an airline employee, we fly standby, meaning there has to be an empty seat for us to fly and there are more empty seats in the off season.

A lot of times when on vacation after a long day of touring, I'll stop in hotel bar if they have one and have a drink or two before I turn in. Well because I usually go during the off season, there's usually not many people there and I will just happen to have an Alizee dvd on me. I'll ask the waiter/waitress if they could possibly pop this into their dvd player and they usually oblige and I usually get asked a lot of questions by them and other people who drop in.

Now that you mentioned your idea, I wish I had taken pictures on these different occassions. That's something you might want to try. I know from talking to you before that I believe you don't drink. Well you can always have a coke or a non-alcholic beer. All the waiter cares about is the tip.