View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

In the old days I would buy multiple copies of Alizée's album ( atleast 15 copies ) cuz believe it or not in 2001/2002 when I first discovered her here in the UK I thought I was the only one here who was actually buying her Gourmandises album lol. Anyway there was something very special about that time as I felt I was doing something good for her and didn't really care too much if anyone else was buying her album cuz I kinda wanted her all for myself as she was my rare gem and my angel from Corsé.

Subsequently though, I joined forums such as MF International and lurked on AF for years and I realized that many fans there were also buying multiple copies of her albums such as GMD and MCE and so I realized she was special to many and wasn't just my rare gem.

Well to get to the point I still never believed back then that she would be recording albums ten years on as she is and it's great for her.. the only difference for me is I have only purchased one copy of Blonde but I hope she will be OK with that.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur