Thread: Rumor control
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 07:10 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
So that brings us back to how slow it's been. This is something I mentioned back in mid November, maybe earlier. Some of us work hard to go through all the videos and stories from all the years past, looking for something that might have been missed, something her fans in here and on FB would enjoy and it seems we're doing all the work and there's very little coming from her. After people put in that work, they start asking why are we doing this when there is nothing from her?
Celebrities (including film, music, athletes, etc.) retire from the spotlight and go private all the time. Very few have the endurance to keep at it throughout their whole lives. Alizee is still young and has been testing the waters with some other things besides singing. Sometimes after a break, they come back and are more popular than ever.

Take Britney Spears. She rose to stardom at the same time as Alizee (1999-2000). Britney's last album was in 2016 and it flopped miserably. Yet, she still has a big following and remains in the news because of her conservatorship battles, and her fan base is rallying around her. Once that gets resolved, my opinion is she will return to music and be big again.

Alizee is in the period of her life where she is building a family. My gut is telling me there is another little one planned and soon. It's easier for Greg because he can keep his career going, but Alizee has to set aside her career for a while. She's been doing things to keep herself visible and maybe, just maybe, she might make that grand comeback one day. It's the only thread of hope that us fans have left.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroKenSkullDG View Post
https://mradio.fr/news/people/46163/...t-etre-un-bebe

Alizée's take on potentially resuming her career as a singer and having another child, dating back to an Interview she gave in early December.
Thanks for the link. Now for some Alizee quotes:

"No, because I love the life I lead today, I like to go to the dance studio with my husband, find my home and see my daughters grow up. Before I was always in the suitcases and uncertainty: I was releasing an album, had to do my self-promotion without knowing if it was going to work well."

Well, this doesn't sound promising, but yet she says:

"I'm not saying I'll never sing again, but it's not planned at the moment."

So maybe there is a shred of hope yet.

For the near term:

"With Grégoire, we think that if we don't have a third child, Maggy may have the life of an only child, because in a year, Annily is going to live in London for her studies. We'll see."

Alizee is not 25 anymore. Even 35 is in her rearview mirror. If this is going to happen, it certainly will before Alizee thinks of singing again.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 01-28-2022 at 07:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts