View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 03:48 AM
Banned

thats amazazazing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylas1896 View Post
Hi, my name is... err my alias is Hylas1896. First person to figure out what the '1896' in my alias refers to gets a prize, especially if they are mature!

For a little bit about me, read the "Now I understand..." thread I started. It will explain a lot. Anyways, regardless of how much I think Alizee is the best pop star to grace the planet, I'm surprised. I'm not the type of person who would usually join a fansite. At all.

Anyways, I was feeling weird being a closet Alizee fan. But today I showed my younger sister a song or two after hedging a whole bunch. She is a big Madonna fan. She loved it! I sent her a few links to my favorite performances. Hopefully I'll be able to share Alizee with my longtime female friend soon... It will have to be [A Contre Courant - October 25, 2003] first or she'll get the wrong idea about me. Even then... who knows.

With this sort of thing, women have it easy. Even morally conservative women can gush openly about sexually attractive male stars. For guys, it's a lot more delicate. Given the behavior of guys in general, we probably deserve it, haha.

Hylas1896

does 1896 have anything to do with Cote d'Ivoire?

it coould be a number of things, so much things happened that year that I know of ^_^

Last edited by thats amazazazing; 06-15-2007 at 03:53 AM..