View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 06:39 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road

^Thanks! It might be interesting to explore the possibilities a little, unless it causes too much work.

Fortunately, however, this AA exists, even if that other one doesn’t come on the lines, the Russians ’own problem, unless they speak English. LOL.

By the way, do you remember what platform it was on; phpbb, vbullet, etc.

I think upgrading from the old version to the new one can also be a problem or just harder when you want to restore the old data.

I have phpbb forums myself, but technical support and maintenance elsewhere. At least there are problems transferring them if the files are large and quite a few can do it.

Sure, it could also be kept only as an archive and in the old version, but security might suffer, etc.

Edit:

Edit. I already did more research.

I found...

"To purchase a domain and / or forum, email: riccardo83@gmail.com"

Did you just contact him, Scruffy?

Looks like Riccardo wants to earn with it, and of course I can’t blame him for that. But on the other hand, it would be great if he himself or we other fans could publish it online in some other way and even in read-only format, unless there is no other option (i.e. only in the archive).

I also search a picture of the history, and it was also Vbulletin.

[Btw, Note Scruffy that you're "online" in that picture.]

In addition, a person named Vibhash Chandra, apparently an AA member, had asked Riccardo to agree to merge AF and AA, apparently in VBulletin it’s easier. I personally don't know this platform at all...?

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 03-23-2021 at 06:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts