View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 04:39 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I had such a nice Crime Show Friday yesterday and then one of my friends texted me that the forum has closed. What a great way to start the weekend... Well sure it was a bit calm lately but it's also summer, Alizée was on holiday too... sure, there were a lot more people years ago. But it had been like this for a while already and it never was the big deal.

What I don't like about this is the way all this happened. I mean yesterday Riccardo wrote something on facebook that he wanted to sell the place (but he didn't say anything about this in the forum itself... not everyone checks fb daily! I only read the update by accident) and suddenly he closes it down? Without warning?

Sure it's expensive. I understand that. But I just don't like this from-one-day-to-the-next thing.

Well I'm currently trying to sort my Alizée collection from the past few years ... so now the topics are all gone that's going to be fun...

I just feel like someone just kicked me out of my home and now I don't know where to go.

P. S. RMJ opened a new forum here: http://www.alizeeart.com/forums/