View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 12:30 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road
Default :))))))

Hiiii guys, how is it going?It's been a while since the last time I posted in this thread, but it's alright

I have to admit that I've been checking up on this forum even though I didn't post anything haha.

Okay, let's catch up with what I've been doing so far haha

I finally started university! It's been a month and a half of that . I've also been working out and three days ago my career course coordinator invited me, along with 9 other people to a three day long event like a hackathon. If you guys don't know what that is, it's basically an event where you have to choose a project from a list and build it in three days without rest. The event finished yesterday but the experience was amazing. I learned a lot about mechanics, electronics and programming and I even finished in third place!

Regarding the topic of this forum, I listened to the last song released by Julia last friday and I liked it , what are your thoughts on it though?

And that's basically it, I'm tired and I have two tests this week so I gotta get prepared for them so see you soon and I hope everything is going well for you!

Last edited by Edsel Di Meo; 10-06-2019 at 12:34 PM..