View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 05:23 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Please excuse my blatent blasphemy, but this has to be my least favorite Alizée picture. I don't know why, it just is .

My favorite, however, is the first one, because it was those impossibly gorgeous eyes that beckoned me to this awesome community at the beginning. I remember staring at that picture for hours, wondering how someone of such beauty and grace could possibly exist (and, understandably, it was the first picture I tried my hand at drawing).

The current image comes in at a not-so-close second, mostly because of how natural it is. For the others, one could argue that she exudes such charm and energy because there are people to impress and entertain (photoshoots, concerts, promotions, etc.). For the last one, however, I get the impression that she is just as beautiful and charismatic beyond the stage, the camera, and the limelight, as she is with them. It reinforces how "real" she in contrast to the majority of modern stars, who are pretentious, selfish, and false.