View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
If you want to support the idea of French music groups coming to the USA and having success, then attending CM's shows might be a good thing. The more success French artists have, the more encouraging it may be to Alizée to one day come here. But it is CM's show and not Alizée's, so I think a person should respect that. However it wouldn't hurt to draw some attention to her as long as it doesn't disrupt CM's gig.
Agreed. Not gonna go guns blazing, but I'm curious to see Chateau Marrmont and it should be fun. So I'll be there. And if the subject of Alizee comes up, bonus.

Speaking more generally, my feeling now is that any promotional efforts aren't going to do much until Alizee herself starts taking an active role, and I'm not sure she has any desire to. Mexico was practically handed on a silver platter, and even that only resulted in a few concerts. Sorry if this offends anyone, feel free to disagree, but it's why I'm sitting on the sidelines until we see more activity from Alizee herself.