View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 03:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well the tour is over and it looks like march is wide open for her to start working on this new album full time. I think most people agree that the popularity from DALS will quickly fade, because unlike when you come out with a good song, it get's played over again. With the tour, it's done.

Of course they seem to know this and are trying to put this album out as quickly as possible. So what does everyone think is a realistic timeline?

I have to believe that this trip to New York was mostly for scenes for a new video. Wizard mentioned possibly a trip to Japan for something related to the album but from what Karin said, it probably wont happen. If it did, it would have to be very soon, but I'm counting that possibility out.

So if they have been working on this and want to get it out asap, I would think the first song would be released by St Patty's day and a second song on April fools day????

By that time a collector's set should be offered. No delays this time. It be better off to go without one than to wait.

So I'd look for the new album to be released by the end of April. Do you think that's too soon?