View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 12:52 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Singing, do you ever miss it?

Not really. An album takes a lot of time, stress, and concessions. You have to fight all the time. And I made six albums. This year for Dancing with the Stars, according to the wish of Chris Marques, I sang for the final. I loved to mix the two, but a new album, not for now. I want other things, but it may come back.

Discouraging.
We never think of Alizee fighting, and rarely see her stressed. The last album had to be a terrible humiliation and extremely stressful to make, so now she doesn't want to go through that again.

We only see those parts of her that she wants to show us, and don't really know her. We know she suffers a lot of insecurities because of things other people have told us, and even comments Alizee has made about herself; but we don't see any insecurity or timidity in her interviews or performances. Alizee told us that she is stubborn. She has even told us on a number of occasions that she is not who we think she is. We know Alizee broke her contract with MF, dissolved her marriage, and made a scene backstage to hold on to Gregorie when she thought he might slip away; but these are sides of her we have never seen. We want her to be what we want her to be: things she obviously isn't. We want another album--something she has no interest in. What we have of her is like one of those Japanese love dolls: beautiful, but not in the least real.

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-06-2016 at 01:46 PM..