View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Oh lord JimmyDean you deserve a little "limelight" (teehee) every now and then!
You can indefinitely give the tour any other time.
Be confident in your Soshimana!

Edit:
A little disclaimer, Soshified is a very exhausting forum to be in sometimes.
Me and Brent (SuNo/Brent) were the first to join amongst a motley crew of oddities around this and other regions.
We brought a few along with us as the days passed and it's working quite nicely.
Despite the hardships navigation help is essential, and you can grab that from any of us.

There are usually over 1000 people online at any one point in time, and a large percentage are members. 80,000 people registered and around 70,000 of those are active. Grows at about 100-200 people every day, give or take.

I found it hard at first to actually get to meet anyone and know them really well, but I was definitely wrong.
Each thread has its own lifeline of people. For example, I made a good chunk of acquaintances from the Hip Hop thread, another chunk from the Guitarists' thread, then found nearby Soshified in the California Fans Thread. Even made a fanmeet physically in real life just a few days after actually posting in the thread, and had a good fun day of Korean Barbecue and NRB.
Met a few GorJessica Spazzers as well in the Jung Jessica forums, and applying for staff positions gets you in contact with other people of your field.

Plus, Tiffany and Jessica often stop by our humble chatbox to say hello, give us a few prayers (that's right, them to us, how about that!), and announce a few new things, or converse with us casually. Few members have even gotten shoutouts after both of them got their sent fangifts.

Anyways, it's a wonderful place, that isn't always relevant to the topic, but i'll be damned if i've never met a more happy crowd.

Last edited by TheBarrett; 03-31-2010 at 03:14 PM..