View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 06:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That's interesting! Is one of her fan pages doing some advertising? All I was promoting was just that Elise commercial. Do you know which fan page?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Jo Jacotey posted this within the past hour. It says "Reserve a place for my next photo". What could it mean?

Sunday is usually pretty busy day for Jo to post pictures...........not today!!!

Edit:

EDIT: I knew there was a meaning behind his post yesterday. I still haven't figured out the full meaning though!

[/QUOTE]
Here is another picture of her brother with a young woman with her arms wrapped around him. He's in a suit coat, wearijng a t shirt underneath. Alizee's in a very formal dress. Did her brother get married? They also posted a very nice picture of Greg on the beach. I knew there was something up, but what?

Alizée Forever and Ever[/QUOTE]

Edit:

With all the pictures we have of the relatively small area of Ajaccio, I'm wondering if we can figure out where the above picture was taken?

Edit:

I think I found the scene of the crime. It looks to be the cathedral in Ajaccio. Most likely event is a wedding. Question is who's? It certainly wasn't Alizée and I doubt if it was her brother. Then who's? If it's non-family, I'm surprised they would post these pictures.

Edit:

I've been trying to make sense out of this and it's been a difficult task. This event doesn't involve her directly. It doesn't involve her brother. I can't believe she would post pictures of a friend's event. Then someone said something in FB that made perfect sense. This involves Annily! Look at the pride in her face!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-17-2016 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts