View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 05:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's something Ghislain Rossi of AIFC had to say yesterday.

He mentions clips of Fifty Sixt and Les Collines being removed from Youtube. Now I see some videos with those names still up, but maybe it was the "official"version or maybe it was just in France he's talking about like we hear that a lot of videos fans put up, using her music, get blocked in Germany. Anyways I figured I'd post it and will spend some time investigating it.

"What exactly happened with Alizee career ?
1-Her website is off line
2- After disparition of GOURMANDISES and MES COURANTS ELECTRIQUES, it is now 2 albums of Sony having disappeared from platforms Deezer, Spotify....: this is of course not a technical error but the reflect of Alizee difficulties with her ancient labels. For now, only 5 and Blonde are available (for how much time?). She's trying to make us believe it was her choice not to make a new album. Actually, she is blocked to progress in singing. I have read that she had other options. Really I hope so but dancing with tourists is not proof of hope . Difficult to believe that all is going well
3-Clips "mademoiselle Juliette", "Fifty Sixty" and "Les collines" removed from YouTube
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR CONCLUSIONS.".

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-26-2016 at 05:40 PM..