View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 07:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's something Ghislain Rossi of AIFC had to say yesterday.

He mentions clips of Fifty Sixt and Les Collines being removed from Youtube. Now I see some videos with those names still up, but maybe it was the "official"version or maybe it was just in France he's talking about like we hear that a lot of videos fans put up, using her music, get blocked in Germany. Anyways I figured I'd post it and will spend some time investigating it.
^^^ This info came up a few days ago. It's referring to the "AlizeeVevo" channel, which is I guess the official channel for her on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/user/AlizeeVEVO/videos

There used to be some other vids there also... LC for one... I don't really remember since I didn't visit it often.

The website registration for www.alizee-officiel.com doesn't expire until September, but the page isn't coming up, mostly. There is a cached version somehow.

Without knowing how the music industry works and how it is trying to adapt to new technologies, I can't conclude anything. When someone says they read 'something' I find it helpful if they share that 'something' if they are telling us what she expects us to believe. In any case, with the plummeting sales figures due to fans letting her down from 5 and then Blonde, I can't imagine she'd bother with another album anytime soon, 'blocked' or not.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 04-26-2016 at 07:28 PM..