View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 12:48 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I also want to get a Saiga 12 shotgun!.... belt loaded would be bad ass!!

but that's illegal... I'll have to settle for the 20 round drums... before another massacre causes the nation to ban those too!
Belt fed is not illegal however there is no conversion to make the saiga belt fed, they simply put the belt of 12 gauge shells in the ejection port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
I'm deeply in love with my SMLE at the moment. Even if it isn't American made.

But I have to say, my real true love is an M1A with a walnut stock. Basically the civvie version of the M14.
The SMLE is a good rifle and one of the fastest bolt actions available. You may be surprised about its origin though, many enfields were made in the US and Canada during the war, and few were made in Britain at that time. I would check the markings to see where it is from

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
Although I have been looking into .357's and .44 magnums... The problem is finding someone local that is selling one. I can't get one at a store or anywhere that requires an FFL because I'm not 21 yet.

Stupid laws...
Can't go wrong with the wheel guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Buying local means you have to pay local taxes which is like 10% ... no matter what state you are in. Which is why I like to purchase my guns online. Pretty much everyone I know buys their guns online, they even encourage it at the range. I don't think you have to be 21 though, just 18. And you can have the gun delivered to your local gun range which is an FFL so that takes care of that too!
If its transferred to an FFL you have to be 21 I believe that is on the federal level, if buying private age isn't such an issue in most states.

Regards,

Jung