View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I discover Alizée completely by accident, but I am now believing it is by no accident!!!!!! I was browsing Youtube and the True Blue Madonna fan Ive always been I started to look for Madonna videos when I finally got access to the internet again. I was watching
that and this Alizée came up in the Youtube related searches. I almost went past it.... I thought, Im curious so then I clicked on to this...
OMGOMGOMG I was floored, I said WHOS THIS GIRL!!!!!!! I thought for sure she was from Mexico until I heard her say merci at the end of the video. Then I said oh she has a nice Madonna cover but does she have any of her own music????? LOLOLOL So then the next video I saw Alizée's precious face was this one...............
Then it was all history from there needless and pointless to say. I have since come to see a talent better than Madonna..... Never say never....I always said no one would ever be better than Madonna ever.... And here she is for us all!!!! And then the rest shall go down in history. And since then me and my girlfriend have begun to reunite,,,,and guess who else says Alizée must be an ANGEL!!! My one and only Sandy. I know we are soulmates and she would love Alizée too. And then it dawns on you, your life has been seperated into 2 parts by one life shattering event,,,mine was BA before Alizée and ADA after discovering Alizée. Now Rob will never be the same.