View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelizee View Post
I've never been before so could you tell me do the tickets sell fast and do they normally sell-out ?
Yes, they do go fast. But they're only putting 3/4 of the tickets up for sale now, and the rest in early January. Though it will probably be another 8am sale for you then too.

Quote:
Also which is usually the best night , is it Sun and Mon when it's recorded ?
I've only ever gone on recorded nights, so can't really compare. The TV shows usually have the largest cast because some artists can't make everyday. But from what I've heard, Alizée's involvement hasn't varied too much night to night the past few years.

Quote:
Also is the rehearsal still worth seeing ( what with it being cheaper and all) ?
If you don't mind a lot of waiting, sure. Again I'm just going by what others have said, but the main difference at the rehersal show is that they take a good while setting up between numbers, extending what's already a 4-hour concert into the 5 or 6 range. You'd probably wanna go for a seat that night.

There's a limit of 4 tickets per customer. Think I'm probably gonna go for the first two nights (including rehersal) and the last two, since I'm not sure when I'll be travelling (if at all) yet. That is, if I can get that many. Another thing to be prepared for is both sites being extremely slow and barely working due to swamped capacity. Set aside a couple hours. In past years I felt lucky just making it through with one or two tickets.