View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 08:54 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOPOP View Post
Hello Y'all I Was Wondering The Other Day What Do Y'all Prefer? Discovering Alizee In The Early Days, And Having To Wait Four Years For A Come Back, Or Like Some Of Us Finding Her So Close To Her Return But Missing Out On Years Of Enjoying Alizee.
My own experience was closer to the latter. When I discovered Alizée, she had already returned and the Psych era was just about over. In a little over a year, UEDS would be released. As much as I loved the experience, I'd like to go to some alternate universe where I go through the other one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Which do you prefer?
-going to a concert of Alizée;
-Alizée making a new album.

Naturally these options are mutually exclusive for this "poll" and we suppose that both of them would make Alizée and her family happy.
Moreover the above-mentioned concert would be a real one, everything would be well prepared.
And I'm taking for granted that no one here has ever gone to one of her concerts. If you have, would you repeat that experience or do you prefer a new album?
Concert for sure. I've already experienced three album releases, but never met Alizée in person. Especially considering the fact that her singing career may be over for good, a concert at this time would be a great close to the chapter.