View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 01:13 PM

SteveB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I added the modified video to my drive, but I didn't add them to my Youtube channel so I suggest you watch these two and see if it makes a difference to you.
K O
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKd...ew?usp=sharing

Alcaline

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKd...ew?usp=sharing
Just a heads up, but the Alcaline link is the same as the K O link.

Quote:
Well we just talked about how the video can affect how well a music video does, now let's discuss the music. I really enjoy both Alcaline and K O from her Blonde album.
For me, I just wasn't a fan of the instrumentals of this album. It was more electronic (not sure if that's the correct way to phrase it?) than the previous albums and I just didn't like it. I gave the edited K O song that you linked a listen/ watch, and it made me realize that I probably didn't give the album a thorough listen to. I suspect it was a similar reason to what you mention here:
Quote:
I found the music at the beginning of the song irritating. Once she started singing it was fine, so what I did was just cropped out the beginning of those songs and it made a bid difference to me.
I like parts of K O, but then there are some of the "electronic" sounds that just annoy me. I did find the very beginning part of the video that you edited to be very catchy. I'm sure that's the case with a lot of these songs on the album. I just can't get past those annoying parts to fully appreciate the song. However, you did convince me that K O could be considered as an underrated song. It has more to it than I originally thought.

Quote:
I put them on cds and would play them when ever I was driving but there was one thing I noticed in that If I was driving along, paying attention to my driving as I should be, hearing the music from the cd in my subconcious, I found myself as soon as either of those two songs came on, I'd reach out and hit the next song button.
I do that too!